It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The Barong and Kris dance show
- The temple of Tirta Empul with its sacred water
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Your day will start with the famous Barong and Kris Dance show. It describes the eternal struggle between good (Barong) and evil (Rangda) and ends with a scene where the kris dancers fall into a trance an try to kill the demon Rangda.
Then proceed to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and Mas, known for its fine woodcarvings, before visiting the holy spring of Tirta Empul, surrounded by a large shrine to honour the God Indra. There are bathing pools which are believed to have strong curative powers.
On the hill behind this temple is a presidential guest house built by the late President Soekarno.
Our next stop is Kintamani where you can enjoy your lunch with breathtaking views over the caldera lake of Danau Batur.
Going down the hill, we pass the greeneries of Tegallalang with its rice field and coconut trees.
Stop at one of Ubud's art galleries and also Tohpati, which is known for its batik.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||69 €|
|3 - 6||64 €|
|3 - 6||56 €|
|6 or more||54 €|
|6 or more||51 €|
|6 or more||48 €|