It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Guided tour of Ubud, cultural center of the island of gods
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Start your cultural trip with a visit to Tohpati, which is known for batik products.
Continue to Celuk, the center of exquisite silver works and Mas, known for fine woodcarvings.
Enter Ubud, known for its fine art galleries, and a home to a score of local and foreign artists. One of them is Agung Rai Museum of Art, which has an extensive collection of paintings by Balinese, Indonesian and foreign artists in classic Balinese and contemporary styles.
Afterwards, you can test your bartering skills at Ubud market prior to a visit to Puri Saren Agung, whose royal family ruled Ubud from the late 1800's until 1917.
Return to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30 am (approximately), trip back 12.30 pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 6||39 €|
|2 - 6||33 €|
|3 - 6||41 €|
|6 or more||33 €|
|6 or more||29 €|
|6 or more||27 €|