Total amount of your reservation
- Taman Ayun temple or "floating garden", located in the middle of a lake
- The sunset on the Tanah Lot, one of Bali's most important temples, built on a small island near the beach
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Start this afternoon trip with a visit at one of the most beautiful temples in South Bali, the Pura Taman Ayun, former royal family temple. This temple was built in the 17th century by the former King of Mengwi as his family temple; literally translated its name means "the floating flower garden" as the temple is situated in the middle of an artificial lake. It has three ascending levels of spacious courtyards containing rows of shrines and pavillions.
Take a short walk through the complex and admire the impressive surroundings.
Your next stop and highlight of this tour waits at the coast.
The famous Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most important temples in Bali; it is built on a small island in front of the west coast; a perfect place to enjoy an amazing sunset in a breathtaking environment (Subject to weather permit).
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 7pm (approximately)
- Possible to arrange a dinner with sea view, please contact us
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned, entrance fees and meals are not included
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 6||45 €|
|3 - 6||57 €|
|3 - 6||50 €|
|6 or more||44 €|
|6 or more||38 €|
|6 or more||25 €|