Total amount of your reservation
- Discover the beautiful Balinese countryside
- Walk at your own pace to enjoy this beautiful ride
We will pick you up at your accommodation, and drive to Bayad Village to join the Eco walk program with your local baliness guide, who will guide you on a 2 hour walk and show you the various healing plants that can be found in this part of the island.
Start with coffee/tea and light refreshments while having a short introduction about todays venture.
Continue with a light hike through the spice and herbal garden, where you will be introduced to the plants and explained about their powers of healing, from first aid emergencies up to the treatment of chronic illnesses.
Continue the walk down to a cave and return through the underground labyrinth to the finish point at Petanu Restaurant where your Indonesian lunch will be served.
Afterwards drive back to the hotel.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9 am (approximately), trip back 2 pm (approximately)
- Please, bring sun cream, sun glasses and hat/cap
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned, entrance fees and meals are not included
- Group excursion
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 6||45 €|
|3 - 6||79 €|
|3 - 6||74 €|
|6 or more||65 €|
|6 or more||60 €|
|6 or more||25 €|