Your reservationFrom 5 to 10 years old
Total amount of your reservation
- Cycling on the descending slopes of Mont Batur, through the superb landscapes of rice fields and plantations, ideal for families
- Learning about Balinese culture: Visit to a temple, a traditional Balinese house and rice fields
Pick up by your guide from your hotel and drive through Madu Sari Restaurant at Batur Village for a morning cup of tea.
After you morning tea you will start your cycling at Pludu Village.
A safety briefing is given prior to your cycling trip.
Start your cycling experience by riding downhill on modern mountain bikes through picturesque villages, rice fields and temples.
Our first stop is at Taro Village were you will have the experience of hinduism at a hindu temple, then we continue the ride by passing through rice fields and a Balinese house compound.
Before your transfer back to your hotel we will take you for lunch in Ubud area at a local restaurant.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Bike, safety equipment and insurance
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- Please bring sun cream, sun glasses and hat/cap
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud