Total amount of your reservation
- Beautiful sunset on the cliffs of Uluwatu
- The Kacak dance show, a must to see in Bali
- Dinner in front of the ocean
Pick up by car from the hotel, our guide will take you to Uluwatu.
Sunset outing to the southwestern tip of Bali for a visit of the Uluwatu Temple, a temple perched high on a top sheer cliff dropping straight into the pounding surf, 250 feet above the sea.
Watch the spectacular sunset (subject to weather permit) overlooking the Indian Ocean and enjoy the mystic atmosphere.
While sunset near the temple, watch the Kecak dance performance well-known as a "monkey dance" which performed by the performers percussively chanting "chak" and moving their hands and arms.
Dinner at Anantara Uluwatu restaurant. You will enjoy the magnificent view of the ocean and Jimbaran Bay.
Afterwards return to your hotel.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Dinner at Anantara Uluwatu restaurant
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 4pm (approximately), trip back 10pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||98 €|
|3 - 6||93 €|
|6 or more||85 €|
|6 or more||80 €|