Total amount of your reservation
- Beautiful sunset on the cliffs of Uluwatu
- The Kacak dance show, a must to see in Bali
Pick up by car from the hotel, our guide will take you to Uluwatu.
Sunset outing to the southwestern tip of Bali for a visit of the Uluwatu Temple, a temple perched high on a top sheer cliff dropping straight into the pounding surf, 250 feet above the sea.
Watch the spectacular sunset (subject to weather permit) overlooking the Indian Ocean and enjoy the mystic atmosphere.
While sunset near the temple, watch the Kecak dance performance well-known as a "monkey dance" which performed by the performers percussively chanting "chak" and moving their hands and arms.
Afterwards return to your hotel or enjoy a dinner at a restaurant (with supplement, please contact us).
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 4pm (approximately), trip back 8pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned, entrance fees and meals are not included
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 6||45 €|
|3 - 6||58 €|
|3 - 6||53 €|
|6 or more||45 €|
|6 or more||40 €|
|6 or more||25 €|