It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Become a teacher for children for a few minutes
- Exhibition of Balinese art: painting, sculpture, puppets, weaving, etc.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
First stop is a 15-30 minute visit to an elementary school. Here you can participate in the class by teaching the students simple children songs and games or just communicate with them and the teachers (school close on sunday, public holiday, & school holiday).
Your next visit will be at Werdi Budaya Art Center, exhibiting traditional and contemporary Balinese visual arts: painting, woodcarving, shadow puppet, silverwork, weaving, Barong and Rangda dance costumes.
A short walk next door and you will find the Indonesia Art Institute, a tertiary level conservatoire for traditional Balinese performing arts.
The last stop will be the Bali museum (close on monday), with a collection of prehistoric pieces including stone sarcophagus.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||50 €|
|3 - 6||44 €|
|6 or more||42 €|
|6 or more||34 €|