Your reservationFrom 5 to 10 years old
Total amount of your reservation
- Powerful 4x4s, ideal for off-trail
- Visits out of time
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Immerse yourself in stunning countryside on this guided land cruise through Bali's most fertile area, visit villagers in their homes, enjoy a magical rainforest setting and marvel at the UNESCO-recognized rice field terraces of Jatiluwih.
The mountain air is cooler and the scenery becomes different as you enter the rainforest where giant bamboos and fern trees are abound.
Sacred Mount Batukaru reveals it's splendor and a short stroll leads you to our remote rainforest camp, where you will be served a delicious Balinese lunch with excellent wine.
After lunch you have a chance to taste the famous Bali mountain coffee and cognac.
Small shrines to the divinities that inhabit the rainforest of sacred mount Batukaru, pure spring water running in suspended bamboos, but overall a tremendous stillness and a great sense of peace – The Soul of Bali.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in 4x4 Land Rover or Land Cruise
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Lunch in the middle of the jungle
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants (4 people maximum in the 4x4)
- Excursion only available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud