Total amount of your reservation
- Visit a traditional village and its school
- Learning about rice cultivation
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Depart to the west of the island to where you can immerse yourself into the Balinese way of life.
At our stop in Tunjuk village, you can explore a typical Balinese compound, in which the buildings size and position are carefully stipulated by age-old traditions based on the length of a priest’s arms and the structures' position vis-à-vis the sacred Mount Agung.
After a visit to the village elementary school (closed on Sunday, public holidays and school holidays), we will head to a communal farm where you will learn the various stages of rice cultivation and join in with the people with rice planting.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Guide unless you choose the driver only option
- Lunch in a traditional Balinese house
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||72 €|
|3 - 6||68 €|
|3 - 6||62 €|
|6 or more||59 €|
|6 or more||54 €|
|6 or more||53 €|