Your reservationFrom 5 to 12 years old
Total amount of your reservation
- Discovery of the seabed and visit of the island in a small group
- Barbecue, then sunset on the water with petit fours on the way back
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This trip takes you from the WakaSailing private marina at Benoa Harbour to the stunning NusaBay, in Nusa Lembongan. It takes approximately an hour and a half depending on the wind.
The sailing catamaran takes guests on a leisurely cruise cooled by sea breezes.
Coffee, tea and pastries await guests after boarding.
Indoor and outdoor seating areas allow guests to travel in comfort while enthusiastic fishermen can join the crew throwing lines of the back of the boat.
Includes: Welcome drink, pastry, soft drink, tea & coffee, Slice of fruit, cool towel, sunset cocktail with cheese and cracker on the way back, Village tour, Glass bottom boat, snorkeling and a tropical BBQ lunch with a glass of wine.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Welcome drink, pastry, soft drink, tea & coffee, Slice of fruit, cool towel, sunset cocktail with cheese and cracker on the way back, Village tour, Glass bottom boat, snorkeling
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- Please bring sun cream, sun glasses and hat/cap
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud