It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The natural beauty of Nusa Peneeda and its many exceptional sites
- A day outside mass tourism
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
As soon as you arrive on the island, head for the sumptuous Broken Beach and the fascinating site of Angel’s Billabong. Enjoy the panorama and the spectacle that awaits you.
Continuation of the day with a stop at the Kelingking Hills, from where you will have a magnificent view of Nusa Penida, a white sand beach, a beautiful hill and the sea as far as the eye can see.
Lunch at this beautiful place and moment of relaxation in this little corner of paradise.
After lunch, direction Crystal Bay. This bay is one of the most beautiful in Nusa Penida: a magnificent white sand beach which offers a sumptuous sunset. It is also a paradise for divers.
Return to the pier at the end of this beautiful day, then transfer to your hotel.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.30am (approximately), trip back 4.30pm (approximately)
- Group excursion
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud