It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Visit a local market to buy the ingredients
- Learning Balinese gastronomy
Join a culinary secrets of authentic Balinese cooking, utilising traditional ingredients and preparation methods, in a fully equipped community village kitchen.
Start from 7.00am in the morning, you are taken to Ubud Traditional market where you will buy your cooking ingredients while trying your bartering skills with the local seller.
Heading to the village house where the Balinese chef will guided you step by step in a traditional Balinese kitchen.
Your cooking class is concluded with you sitting down to enjoy your creation.
Return to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Lunch at the end of the cooking class
- Visit of the local market
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7.pm (approximately), trip back 12.30 pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Ubud area only. If you are staying in other area, please contact us.
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Ubud area
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants