It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The mixed architecture between Islamic art and colonialism, making Medan a city apart
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Visit the Royal Palace of Sultan Deli, known as Maimoon Palace, built in 1888. See the grand mosque "Mesjid Raya", built in 1906 and the largest mosque in town.
Take a visit at Asam Kumbang Farm, where you will observe crocodiles of different sizes and ages.
Browse for antiques at Kesawan Street in the old colonial part of the town. You will feel the dutch colonial architectural touch in buildings like the post office and Medan City Hall.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 9am (approximately), trip back 1pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Medan
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Medan
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 4||62 €|
|4 or more||52 €|