It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Meeting with orangutans in their natural habitat
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Departure from Medan early in the morning to Bukit Lawang Gunung Leuser National Park, one of the largest national parks in the world containing over 800,000 ha of virgin rainforest.
The journey leads past scenic rubber and palms plantations, were you can enjoy a swim in the cool mountain's air.
A hike up further into the forest is giving an up-close view of incredible scenery with various tropical plants including a tangle of enormous trees, twisting lianas, palms, ferns, and as well as weird and wonderful flowers.
Keep your eyes peeled for Orangutans who live in the national park, as they swing through the trees or make there way down to the ground to forage for food.
Bukit Lawang is one of the only places in the world where you can still see Orangutans in their natural habitat and today's experience is one which will last in your memory for a long time to come.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Medan
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Medan
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 4||122 €|
|4 or more||116 €|