It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The sumptuous karst reliefs of Rammang Rammang listed as World Heritage by UNESCO
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
In the morning you will be met by your guide and driven into the countryside (approx.. 1 hour 15 mins) for your Rammang-Rammnag (Karst Tour).
You will discover the huge Karst or limestone cliffs and paddle the canoe or take a motorised boat along the river as the coll countryside breezes blows through your hair.
Disembark the boat or canoe for walking, visit to a small traditional Bugis village. Here you will be able to look around a typical Bugis house and experienced the local life in the village.
A picnic lunch will be served at the one of local house.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Makassar
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Makassar
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 4||111 €|
|4 or more||76 €|