Total amount of your reservation
- Lombok's campaign and the simple life that takes place there
- The temple of Lingsar, symbol of the harmony between Muslim and Hindu religion
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This morning you will visit the village of Tetebatu and Loyok, known as a peaceful and tranquil village, here you will embark on some soft trekking to the local forest inhabited by the wild black monkeys (pitu), mahogany trees and clove plantations, you may enjoy the simple and natural way of life of the local people.
You will also visit Lingsar temple, a temple that symbolizes the harmony of Muslim and Hindhu, Taman Narmada, a kingly garden which is also the replica of lake segara Anak in Mount Rinjani.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Lombok, around Senggigi and Mataram
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in the Senggigi and Mataram region
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||61 €|
|6 or more||49 €|