Total amount of your reservation
- The heavenly beaches and the crystal clear water of Gili Nanggu
- Calmness compared to its neighbors Gili Trawangan and Meno
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
The highlight of this full day tour is the deserted island Gili Nanggu, with its beautiful beaches and clear turquoise water.
On the way we will have the opportunity to sample the daily life of the local Sasak people. We visit the morning market at Kediri and stop off at the village of Banyumulek to see the Sasak women producing earthenware pottery, as they have done for generations.
Continue on to sacred Mt. Pengsong and the Hindu temple, which is inhabited by hundreds of holy monkeys.
We sail from Lebar, by traditional motorized outriggers, for the 30 minutes trip to Gili Nanggu.
Here there will be time to relax and swim on this pristine island.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Lombok, around Senggigi and Mataram
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in the Senggigi and Mataram region
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||69 €|
|6 or more||55 €|