It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A dream panorama: the sunrise over the Bromo, Semeru and Batok volcanoes
- The sea of ashes and its lunar landscapes
Mount Bromo (2,329 meters) is easily recognized as the entire top has been blown off and the crater inside constantly belches white sulfurous smoke.
It sits inside the massive Tengger caldera (diameter approximately 10 km), surrounded by the Laut Pasir (Sea of Sand) of fine volcanic sand. The overall effect is unsettlingly unearthly, especially when compared to the lush green valleys all around the caldera.
Day 1: Arrival Surabaya – Bromo
Arrive at Juanda International airport Surabaya or pick up from your hotel in Surabaya, meet and greet by your guide then drive to Tosari Village with some possible stop on the route for photo shot, then continue driving up to Tosari village for check in
Check in and the rest of the day is at your own leisure.
Day 2: Mt Bromo sunrise – Surabaya
Very early morning depart to Penanjakan, witnessing the beautiful sun rise (if weather permit).
Then the trip continues to cross the sand-sea to reach the foot of the mount Bromo as the starting point to climb up the stair to the crater.
The spectacular view of the range of volcanoes (Bromo, Batok and Semeru) is unveiled along with the rise of the morning sun.
The Bromo Tengger National Park is a popular getaway destination for local tourists, so the platform on the peak of Mt. Penanjakan can be very busy during weekends and public holidays.
Afterward we drive back to the hotel for breakfast and refreshment, before continue driving to Surabaya Airport for your onward flight or return to your hotel in Surabaya.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Double room with air conditioning in selected or similar rooms
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses
- Please contact us by email via the contact form if you wish to get more information about this tour