It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- "Finn Komodo" vehicles, a fun and unconventional way to discover the off-trail in Bali
- The canoe on Lake Tamblingan
- The discovery of a Balinese coffee plantation
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Arrive at the wilderness Base Camp for your introduction and safety instructions for driving the Finn Komodo (unconvensional off-road vehicle).
Start with a fun drive down to the lake, where a side-excursion takes you to a lakeside temple, before boarding log canoes, paddling in Tamblingan Lake.
Head up into more challenging territory through mandarin and coffee orchards, following earth tracks to the rainforest.
Take a break for a short walk into the rainforest, to see trees more than 100 years old.
Bali is famed for the rich flavor of its coffee, and the first stop on this outing after a gentle downhill ride in the Komodo is a coffee plantation where you will experience some of Bali’s local coffee culture — the roasting of the beans on an open fire and pounding with a wooden pestle. Savor the aroma and taste.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Welcome drink, coffee, tea, snack
- Lunch buffet with juice
- Shower facilities with hot water
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure based on pick-up locations
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali, Ubud area and North Bali (Lovina, Munduk)
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu), Ubud and North Bali (Lovina, Munduk)