Total amount of your reservation
- The majestic site of Angkor, an imperial and religious Khmer city
A full day with your guide to discover the jewel of Cambodia: the temples of Angkor.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for Angkor.
The site covers 81 hectares and is similar in size to the Imperial Palace in Beijing. Its 5 characteristic towers are represented on the Cambodian flag, and the main tower - Bakan - which dates from the 12th century is considered by historians to be the one that best reflects Khmer art and architecture.
Beginning of the visit with Ta Prohm, which is certainly one of the most spectacular temples thanks to the trees covering the stones like giant octopuses. A unique setting!
Discover the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, the Phimeanakas and visit the Royal Palace.
Direction the Terraces of the Elephants and the Leper King and stroll through the complex.
Continue with the famous Angkor Wat complex. You will be fascinated by the architecture and the beauty of the place.
Lunch (on your own) in a local restaurant during the day.
Return to your hotel at the end of this excursion to the temples of Angkor.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- When visiting the temple of Angkor Wat and the Bakan tower, visitors must cover their shoulders and wear long pants or a long skirt
- The visit of Bakan's tower is prohibited for children under 12
- The tower is closed on sacred Buddhist days (4 days per month) and according to the lunar calendar
- Access to the Bakan Tower is limited to 100 people at the same time. There may be some expectation
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Siem Reap
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Siem Reap city center
|Number of tickets / order
|Price for one ticket
|3 - 5
|3 - 5
|5 or more
|5 or more