Total amount of your reservation
- The Royal Palace and in particular the sumptuous Silver Pagoda
- The Tuol Sleng Museum, steeped in history: it pays tribute to the victims of the genocide
Discover in depth the capital of Cambodia.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for the visit of the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda.
Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, it is here that the treasures of the crown are kept.
Continuation with the visit of the National Museum of Cambodia which offers an admirable collection of bronze pieces, sculptures, bas-reliefs, Buddhas and Wat Phnom.
Breakfast at local restaurant.
Continue with a visit to Tuol Sleng, a former prison under the Khmer Rouge regime, then stroll around the Russian Market.
Return to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phnom Penh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phnom Penh city center
- Note: During the visit of Royal Palace, visitor should wear blouse covering arms, shoulders and long skirts covering legs (no short miniskirt or short trousers).
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||81 €|
|3 - 6||78 €|
|6 or more||68 €|
|6 or more||65 €|