Total amount of your reservation
- The Tuol Sleng Museum, charged with history, in tribute to the victims of the genocide
- Visit a local market for any type of purchase or souvenirs
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
En route for the visit of Tuol Sleng Museum, known as the Museum of Genocidal Crimes. It was used by the Khmer Rouge as a detention and torture center in the late 1970. Today the building houses exhibits, paintings and photographs of many of the victims.
Continue to local market for souvenir shopping.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phnom Penh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phnom Penh city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 5||43 €|
|3 - 5||49 €|
|5 or more||30 €|
|5 or more||36 €|