It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The Tuol Sleng Museum, charged with history, in tribute to the victims of the genocide
- Choeung Ek execution camp, witness to the terrible Cambodian past
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Direction the Tuol Sleng Museum, known as the Museum of Genocidal Crimes.
It was used by the Khmer Rouge as a detention and torture center in the late 1970. Today the building houses exhibits, paintings and photographs of many of the victims.
Continue to Killing Fields of Cheung Ek is situated 15 kilometers south-west of Phnom Penh and made famous by the film of the same name "Killing Field".
It was a place where more than 17,000 civilians were killed and buried in mass graves. This place is a chilling reminder of the brutalities of the genocidal Khmer Rouge regime.
On the way return hotel visit Russian market for souvenir shopping.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phnom Penh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phnom Penh city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||54 €|
|3 - 6||51 €|
|6 or more||39 €|
|6 or more||36 €|