Total amount of your reservation
- The Royal Palace and in particular the sumptuous Silver Pagoda
- The national museum and its impressive collection of works of art
Discovery of Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for the visit of the Royal Palace and the Silver Pagoda.
Located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, it is here that the treasures of the crown are kept.
Continuation with the visit of the National Museum which offers an admirable collection of bronze pieces, sculptures, bas-reliefs, Buddhas etc.
Return to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 2pm (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phnom Penh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phnom Penh city center
- Note: During the visit of Royal Palace, visitor should wear blouse covering arms, shoulders and long skirts covering legs (no short miniskirt or short trousers).
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||63 €|
|3 - 6||60 €|
|6 or more||55 €|
|6 or more||52 €|