Total amount of your reservation
- The pyramid temple of Koh Ker with its unique style
- Beng Melea, lost in the jungle and its romantic ruins
A day off the beaten track in Cambodia to meet temples and remote landscapes.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for a beautiful day.
A trip to Koh Ker immerses you in the Cambodian countryside. Passing through remote villages and a beautiful forest populated with deer, you will reach this pyramid temple dating from the end of the 9th century and of a very unusual style.
Continue with the visit of Beng Mealea, lost in the jungle and almost forgotten by the local population.
Return to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Siem Reap
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Siem Reap city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||144 €|
|3 - 6||138 €|
|6 or more||112 €|
|6 or more||106 €|