It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The discovery of the seabed: an unforgettable moment
Your day will run as follows
• 8:00 - 8:30am: You will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
• 8:40am: Reach the pier & board the boat
• 8:50am: Departure from the pier to reach the Marine Protected Areas of Cham Island. Small refresher course and dive briefing on board with your Divemaster or Instructor
• 10:00am: Arrival on the dive site: dive 1
(Average 45-60 minutes a dive at 12 to 25 meters depth, join group of 5 divers with 1 Divemaster max)
• 11:00-11:45am: Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea and snack available on board.
• 12:00: Dive 2 at second dive site
• 13.15: Boat leaving for Bai Chong beach for lunch and relax
• 14.00: Enjoy Vietnamese lunch on beach: seafood, meat or vegetarian option
(water is provided during lunch)
• Afternoon: Chill out, relax on beach: hammocks free, swimming from the beach
• 15:30: Departure from the beach to return to mainland
• 16:45-17.00: Boat lands in Cua Dai pier
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- Diving and snorkeling equipment for those who wish
- Barbecue lunch on the beach
- PADI certified instructor
- 2 dives
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7 am (approximately), trip back 12.30 pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hoi An
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hoi An city center
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat and a change of clothes after the dives
- Excursion not recommended from October to March because risk of bad weather conditions
- Excursion reserved for people who have already dived with bottles and have their PADI or SSI certification. For people wishing to do a diving baptism, please contact us directly