Total amount of your reservation
- Let yourself be led through the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh City
- Places unknown to passing tourists
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Our Vespa tour of modern-day Ho Chi Minh City will give you a view of greater Ho Chi Minh City unlike anything you'll see from the interior of a tour bus, and much more of the city than you could see on your own.
Tour includes: Thich Quang Duc Monument, Flower market, Ong Bon Pagoda, Tailor’s accessories market, Chinese medicine market in Chinatown, Van Phat pagoda, Thu Thiem tunnel to District 2, People’s Committee building, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office, CIA building on Dong Khoi, Opera House.
Guests ride pillion behind our drivers.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Vespa with driver
- All entrance fees to visits
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- 2 possible departures: departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12pm (approximately) or departure 12.15pm (approximately), trip back 4.15pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Ho Chi Minh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Ho Chi Minh city center
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather conditions on site