It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- Let yourself be led through the lively streets of Ho Chi Minh
- Places unknown to passing tourists
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Part night excursion, part street food adventure...
First stop is to Café zoom to "watch the world goes by" (quoted by The Lonely Planet) and enjoy cocktail and appetizer (inclusive) before adventuring into favorite local eating spot.
Guests experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter.
The tour will start with a ride to part Chinatown and then heading to District 4 through busy streets and alleys to see the night life of locals and enjoy street sea- food and cold drinks, places that foreigner won't be found.
Leaving district 4 to district 3 the tour pass through downtown district 1 to take in the sights on the way to Banh Xeo, specialty of Saigon, and southern food with the locals.
Then the tour will continue to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to have a taste of Vietnamese music (live) as a local. After this the tour will bring guest to a lively bar to enjoy the drinks with live music. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Vespa with driver
- Meal (2 stops)
- Bar and café (3 stops)
- Minimum of 1 drink per stop
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 6pm (approximately), trip back 10pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Ho Chi Minh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Ho Chi Minh city center
- Itinerary subject to change depending on weather conditions on site