It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The sumptuous landscapes around Hua Hin
- The visit of the vineyards and winemakers of this beautiful region
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
A half day tour to visit Hua Hin and its surrounds.
Firstly we go to The Monkey Mountain 'Khao Takiab' where the Big Buddha Statue is by the sea. Here we go up to the point for a good view of the Hua Hin coastline.
Visit 'Wat Huay Mongkol' which houses the enormous statue of 'Luang Phor Thuate', an immensely popular Thai monk thought to have performed miracles several centuries ago.
Then we continue to “Hua Hin Hills Vineyard” to explore new latitude wine and wine education and see how grape vines thrive in tropical climate.
Visiting a “Living Museum Plearnwan”, unique architecture and a place of lively memories. At Plearnwan is imitated that period in the lifestyle of the people, in food, drink, architecture, language, etc.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 1pm (approximately), trip back 5.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hua Hin
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hua Hin city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||71 €|
|6 or more||54 €|