Total amount of your reservation
- A great way to discover the unexplored places of Phuket
- Visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Center
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Riding in the north east of Phuket Island, an area known for its small traditional Thai villages.
You will also have an opportunity to visit Phuket's Gibbon Rehabilitation Center and see how gibbons are cared for before being released back in to the rainforest.
Cycling on small country roads, biking off road through palm, pineapple and rubber tree plantations along dirt tracts.
The route does also include a few gentle hills.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Bike and protections
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Entrance ticket to the National Park, 200THB (around 5 euros)
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 1.30pm (approximately)
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phuket
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phuket city center
- Distance by bike between 18 and 22 km
- Excursion only available on Mondays and Thursdays