It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The discovery of the countryside near Bangkok
- An ideal means of transport to appreciate all the facets of this day
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This easy biking trip heads north to the ancient province of Nonthaburi and discovers the beauty of Bangkok’s hidden gems, Nonthaburi and Koh Kret.
Riding alongside the Chao Phraya River, passing numerous small villages, we see temples, fruit and flower plantations, local villages and very friendly Thai people.
We then head away from river life and pass into the rural surroundings where we ride among rice paddies and fruit plantations before finishing the first part of our journey back on the banks of the river at Ban Bua Thong.
On Koh Kret, we see the pottery village and visit the island's Ancient Mon Pottery Centre, Wat Paramai Yikawat or Wat Mon, which contains a Mon styled marble Buddha. The beautiful thing about riding on Koh Kret is that there are no cars allowed on the island so you have the road to yourselves.
We finish the cycling by having a great Thai lunch overlooking the river.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Lunch overlooking the river
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center
- 2 people minimum are necessary to confirm the excursion
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||150 €|
|6 or more||126 €|