Total amount of your reservation
- The discovery of China Town
- Nice bike ride to explore the neighborhood in depth
In the heart of downtown Bangkok lies the always active and often mysterious district of Chinatown.
Here, alleys disappear into forgotten temples, exotic markets spill onto the streets, and striking architecture spirals skyward.
The tour begins amidst the morning commotion of Chinatown.
Start by exploring the bustling Chinatown area before crossing the Chao Phraya to the more serene and often less visited temples and sites of Thonburi district.
Riding along quiet back roads of this area stopping at the occasional market as we head to the Princess Mother Memorial Park and museum, although small, but well-kept and well worth a visit.
Back on the trail, we'll continue Santa Cruz Catholic Church and have a taste of Portuguese dessert from the recipe passed down for generations.
Next, we continue ride to a Bangkok favorite, the Temple of the Dawn.
We then find more hidden ways to return to our start point.
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 12.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Group excursion
- Meeting point for this excursion: The Printing House Poshtel, Dinsor Road, Bangkok
- Excursion not recommended for children under 12 years old