It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A nice boat ride and then a bike ride to discover the floating market of Damnoen Nam
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
70 KM. south west of Bangkok, the Mae Klong River spreads into a sprawling delta before reaching the Gulf of Thailand at Damnoen Nam Saduak floating market, the biggest and most colorful in Thailand.
Starting with a longtail boat ride through a maze of canals cutting through local villages and various plantations. This eye-opening boat ride offers a glimpse of Thailand of old where local people are going about their daily life with the canal.
Riding quiet back roads and jeep trails we stop to visit temples and appreciate the countryside.
A great lunch at a riverside restaurant and a chance to explore a temple complex and a local market at the end of the ride before heading back to Bangkok.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Bike and protections
- Boat excursion "Long Tail"
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 7am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center