It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- An experience not to be missed, the Muay Thai show
Muay Thai Live: The Legend Lives is an exciting new stage production that unveils the untold stories of the origins and heroes of Thailand’s revered martial art, Muay Thai.
The award-winning show chronicles the historical milestones of Muay Thai, against the richness of the country’s amazing cultural backdrop, and spanning over 300 years.
This epic live stage performance is presented through a stellar combination of fights, stunts, drama, music, and electrifying light and sound effects.
- All entrance fees to visits
- Ticket for the show
- Personal expenses
- Departure 7 am (approximately), trip back 12.30 pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Start of the show at 8pm., every day except Monday
- Performance hall address: The Stage at Asiatique the Riverfront, Warehouse 4, Charoenkrung Road
- We can also offer return transfers from your accommodation, please contact us if you wish this service.