It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The largest national park in Thailand
- A nice boat ride
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
A 75 km drive northwest of Hua Hin, take us back to nature at Thailand’s largest national park “Kaeng Krachan”.
We visit Information-House and Kaeng Krachan Reservoir which blocks the Petchaburi River, creating a huge lake covering 45 Sq kms. The boat-trip takes us around the lake to observe the beautiful scenery of wooded islands.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 1pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Hua Hin
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Hua Hin city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||95 €|
|6 or more||74 €|