- Discover the history of Art in Thailand
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
There are currently two forms of art said to be “modern” in Thailand as well as in South-East Asia in general: visual art inspired by (very) ancient art made by modern artisans, and visual art made by contemporary artists that were taught occidental techniques.
This one day dive in Thai Art history will take you from Ancient times to Contemporary and Modern Art.
- Ananta Samakhom Throne Hall
- Vinmantek mansion
- Suan Pakkad
- Museum of Contemporary Art of Bangok
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Specialist guide
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- Excursion available every day except Mondays
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Bangkok
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Bangkok city center