Total amount of your reservation
- Two different routes to discover a maximum of animals
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
With over 300 acres of natural land surrounded by Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, the Chiang Mai Day & Night Safari offers visitors the chance to watch wild animals close-up.
Explore the 2 trails, Predator Prowl and Savanna Safari.
Have a tram ride to Savanna Safari Zone (depart at 7:45PM) including Serows, Gorals, Gaurs, White Rhinoceroses, Spotted Hyenas, Cheetahs, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Yaks, and Barasinghas.
Continue with Predator Prowl Zone (depart 08:30 PM) which is the carnivorous animal zone including Lions, Manned Wolves, Black Bears, Jackals, Pumas, Hyenas, Crocodiles, Vultures, Malayan Sun Bears and Wolves.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 6.30pm (approximately), trip back 9pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
- 2 people minimum are necessary to confirm the excursion
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||73 €|
|6 or more||71 €|