Total amount of your reservation
- A beautiful cruise on the Ping river
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Leave the city behind and relax awhile, carried along the cool waters of the River Ping. Enjoy the ever-changing river scene: resplendent steak houses, rural greenery and sunny.
Stop at a local farmer's house and see for yourself the cultivation of jasmine rice and a variety of herbs for use both in medicine and cookery.
Enjoy a snack of seasonal fresh fruits and savor there refreshing taste of lemon-grass and other herb juices.
You should not leave Chiang Mai without tasting the local dish, Kao Soi, a smooth, spicy, noodle in curry soup.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Boat trip
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure every hour from 9h to 16h, duration 2h30
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Chiang Mai
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Chiang Mai city center
- Group excursion with minimum 2 participants