It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A nice bike ride through Kuching and its surroundings
- Visit of the Kubah Ria market
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Driven by popular demand, the “Best of Kuching” Bike tour combines the highlights of our pioneering Heritage Bike tour with our best selling Kampong Bike tour. This unique bike tour covers 85% of Kuching’s “Sights” as listed by the Lonely Planet, and much more!
Discover the hidden gems of Kuching, see our temples and monuments through the hidden lanes inside the heritage zone and indulge in a wide variety of popular authentic Sarawak local street foods, drinks and desserts! After a relaxing cruise across the romantic Sarawak River on a traditional Sampan boat, we will guide you through off-the beaten track of the rural Malay Kampong and wooden bridges lining the banks of the great Sarawak River.
Along the way, you can explore the vibrant and exotic open air market of Kubah Ria. Experience the vibrant colour of tropical fresh fruits and vegetables, shop for local handicrafts at non-tourist prices, and discover a whole range of jungle produce including unique wild ferns, exotic vegetables and plants. Open up your senses and discover Authentic Sarawak! You will go home with both your mind and soul enriched…..and your stomach fulfilled!
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Bike and cruise
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 11.30pm (approximately)
- The distance by bike is about 12 km
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center
- Group excursion