It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- A beautiful mountain bike route
- The discovery of the old gold mine and fairy caves
Discover the off road jungle trails of a historical gold mining town! Cycle through the rocky Rainforest terrain leading to the oldest gold mines in Sarawak and visit Kuching’s most famous caves, The Wind & Fairy Caves.
After a scenic 45 minutes car trip, ride off to our first stop Wind Caves to walk through the dark caverns where you can hear the bats hanging from the ceiling of the cave as well as the searching for swiftlet bird nests on the cave wall! Then head off road to discover some hidden gold mines whilst tackling some of the rocky trails leading us to our half way point for refreshments and a visit to the impressive Fairy Caves. After the caves its off road again to experience the challenging up and down hilling of the Rainforest trails! We will then load up our bikes and head off to town for a well deserved lunch.
A good level of fitness is required for this tour and some off road experience would be an advantage. No Helmet, No Ride!
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Mountain bike + helmets
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 3pm (approximately)
- 2 people minimum are required to confirm this excursion.
- The distance by bike is about 20 km
- Please bring a change of clothes, towel, mosquito repellent and sunscreen
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kuching
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kuching city center