It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The superb seabed and crystal clear water of this natural park
- Dream landscapes between sandy beach and turquoise sea
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, and transfer to jetty.
Board a 15 minutes ferry ride to one of the five stunning islands that make up the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park.
The boomerang-shaped Manukan Island is the second largest island within the park, with excellent stretches of beaches and a good trail system around the island. With crystal-clear waters and a colourful marine life, this island is an excellent venue for all kinds of water sports.
The whole day is yours to enjoy at your leisure, whichever way you prefer - picnicking, snorkeling, or just relaxing on the beach. Also included in the package is a sumptuous lunch by the sea. Spend the day for your own leisure; go swimming, snorkeling or just laze yourself or suntan at the white sandy beach.
Short and simple trails are available for your own option if you wish.
After lunch, continue your free leisure time before departure. Around 3pm, board boat from island jetty to Kota Kinabalu mainland.
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Barbecue for lunch
- Drinks during the lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 10am (approximately), trip back 4pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Kota Kinabalu, Tuaran or Kinarut city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|2 - 4||95 €|
|4 or more||88 €|