Your reservationFrom 5 to 12 years old
Total amount of your reservation
- A beautiful ride on a volcanic sand beach
- The beautiful landscapes encountered during this excursion
Explore the hidden scenery and experience the thrill of horse riding as you gallop along the beach with our horse-back excursion along Saba Bay.
Pick up by car from the hotel, our guide will take you to the stable. After a comprehensive safety briefing from our professional guides, you’ll embark on a memorable horse-riding experience over black volcanic sands.
Ride along this pristine, seldom-visited beach, with the stark cliffs of Nusa Penida Island, the great volcano Mount Agung in the background and the waves crashing onshore.
See the brightly colored jukung boats of the village fishermen and visit the Segara Wilis temple, where offerings are made against the perils of the sea.
During the ride you’ll leave the beach to explore gardens of banana, pineapple, bamboo, and alang-alang.
Return to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Several possible departures, see the box "Your reservation"
- Horse ride lasting from 1h to 1h30
- N.B. for the driver only option: he/she is likely to speak only the language of the country concerned. He/she does not accompany you during the visits
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in south Bali and Ubud area
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in south Bali (Sanur, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Benoa, Canggu) and Ubud