It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- An original Vespa ride through the Cambodian countryside
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
This tour offers a wonderful insight into the Cambodian countryside and the lives of the people who live there!
We start at APOPO to learn about their Hero Rats that are helping to make Cambodia safe from landmines.
Then we escape from the traffic of the city and follow tree lined side roads deep into the countryside.
At the local market our guides introduce you to his favorite sellers and their exotic produce. We stop at beautiful temple where we receive a Buddhist blessing and gain an insight into the local belief systems and the daily life of a monk.
We continue through the natural scenery of rice paddies and farmland towards our local family house where we stop for refreshments and to meet the family water buffaloes. We will meet local families who epitomize the hard-working ethics of the rural people; a family of rattan weavers, sticky rice makers, sugar-palm harvesters and noodle makers and a traditional medicine man. It is a heart-warming day and you are sure to return with a smile!
Trip back to your hotel at the end of the excursion.
- Roundtrip Vespa transport from the hotel
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 1pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Siem Reap
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Siem Reap city center
- Safety first, all participants must wear a helmet
- Each participant is driven by a personal driver
- The program can sometimes vary due to events on the same day
- Group excursion, maximum 9 people. Possible in private, contact us