It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The pre-Angkorian site made up of more than 170 temples
- The mysterious atmosphere with forests, ruins and calm
Discover Sembor Prei Kuk, a pre-Angkorian site located in Cambodia.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for Kampong Thom (around 2h30 drive).
Continue to Sambor Prei Kuk, a site prior to the civilization of Angkor, composed of 176 temples. Built at the beginning of the 7th century, 600 years before Angkor Wat, this site is still relatively unknown by tourists.
You will be fascinated by the mysterious atmosphere which reigns there, between tropical forest and forgotten ruins.
Picnic lunch on site.
Return to Siem Reap after the visit. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Picnic lunch
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 5pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Siem Reap
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Siem Reap city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||119 €|
|3 - 6||107 €|
|6 or more||95 €|
|6 or more||83 €|