Total amount of your reservation
- The magnificent Banteay Srei temple, less known than Angkor but also magnificent
- A beautiful walk in the forest to discover the Kbal Spean river
Day of visit to Cambodia to meet an Angkorian temple and a beautiful river highly symbolic.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby, then departure for the visit of Kbal Spean, the river of a thousand lingas, which rises in the Koulen Mountains.
A 45-minute ride through the rainforest to reach the Kbal Spean site. Similar to the Ganges in India, the Kbal Spean river has sculptures over 200 meters long. 1054 lingas and sculptures represent Hindu gods.
Direction then the temple of Banteay Srei, architectural jewel known for its fine sculptures.
Return to your hotel at the end of the day.
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8am (approximately), trip back 6pm (approximately)
- During the visit, visitors are obliged to cover their shoulders well, and to wear pants or a long skirt
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Siem Reap
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Siem Reap city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||105 €|
|3 - 6||96 €|
|6 or more||93 €|
|6 or more||84 €|