It is not possible to book an excursion at this time. Do not hesitate to contact us or to come back later.
- The beautiful Angkorian temples of Ta Prohm, Yeay Peau and Néang Khmao
- The sumptuous view from Phnom Chisor
A beautiful day to discover unknown temples in Cambodia.
To start with, you will be met by your guide at your hotel lobby.
Departure to the province of Takeo located in the south of Phnom Penh, passing by the shores of Tonle Bati lake and its villages. Visit the Angkorian temples of Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau (late 12th century).
Continue by road to the big hill of Phnom Chisor.
Discovery of Prasat Néang Khmao. This temple had five brick sanctuary towers from the 7th century, and was dedicated to the black virgin Kali. Nowadays, only two towers and a modern pagoda remain. The right tower still has a very beautiful lintel, representing a list of slaves given to the god Yama.
Finally, visit a village of silk weavers.
Return to your hotel after this beautiful day
- Transportation in air-conditioned car / minibus / coach
- Transportation from/to your accommodation
- All entrance fees to visits
- Personal expenses
- Unless otherwise specified, all our excursions are private: you, and only you, accompanied by your own guide
- Departure 8.30am (approximately), trip back 4.30pm (approximately)
- This excursion is recommended for people staying in Phnom Penh
- Rate based on departure/trip back from accommodation located in Phnom Penh city center
|Number of tickets / order||Price for one ticket|
|3 - 6||120 €|
|3 - 6||126 €|
|6 or more||96 €|
|6 or more||102 €|